Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Monday Made It (on a Tuesday)

Well, I wasn't exactly expecting the end of the summer madness that I've had recently. My parents came down to Brunswick for a couple days in the middle of July and I decided to go up to Atlanta with them to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and best friend. Then I traveled "home" to Memphis for a few days, with a stop in Nashville to see another one of my best friends (yes, I totally embrace the "best friend" status like my middle school students do). I came back home last weekend and it has taken me a full four days to get back to a normal, non-traveling, me. I've put at least a good ten thousand miles on my car this summer with all the trips to Florida and Tennessee I've had. But it was a good first "teacher summer," nonetheless.



For my Monday Made It, with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics, I'm actually just going to show you my new bulletin board. I put these up when my parents were here, but I was traveling to Memphis last Monday so I didn't get to show them to you. I absolutely LOVE my new color scheme, and don't worry, there is MORE TO COME. I haven't been back to my classroom since this day so it's still a complete MESS!!!




That's all I have for this week, but I will have MUCH MORE to come, once I actually get back into my classroom :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment